Unique Visitors

The Rosh: The Return of KAROS


I newly visited their official website (Ignited Games) and found out that the Rosh will be going on its CBT soon. I found out that the Rosh Online is an upgraded version of Karos. So it seems that it is much more interesting now than before. I played Karos before and it just made me quit because of having hard time of finishing the quest, well I hope that they made some changes about it (since its an upgraded version) hahaha.

Here is the announcement that they posted on their official Website:


Greetings Roshers!
Welcome to the official site for Rosh: The return of KAROS!
In here, you will be able to read current announcements, join the Rosh community, and much more.
Don’t miss a chance to be one of the first to play Rosh: The return of KAROS – more advanced and much upgraded version of KAROS online

Here’s how to sign up for closed beta!
-    Existing Ignited Games Users: Must log onto the website to be eligible for closed beta
-    New Users: Must register on the website to be eligible for closed beta
Applications are only available for a limited time. All chosen closed beta testers will receive an email with a beta key by end of November if selected to be part of this exclusive phase. Stay tuned with us here for more news on closed beta!
Thank you very much and we welcome you to the Rosh community!
The Rosh: The Return of KAROS  team
I’m really hoping that playing Rosh would be different with what I have experienced from Karos which is actually a little disappointing especially when the game offers a lot but they haven’t exploited it that much. But this is Ignited Games so I will be looking forward to try this game. I’ll be posting my game review once I get my hands on the game



0 comments:

Post a Comment